Our services range from consulting and planning of single stand-alone applications to very large, multi-user systems. We have helped with integration of many – sometimes very incompatible – systems into larger ones.
Improved applications and systems are not only more cost-effective but also help our customers to get the most out of their existing information infrastructures.
We will be there all the way from the start to the solution. We take full responsibility in analysing Your needs and finding the right answers in close co-operation.
We will not leave you alone in any of the many phases of searching the best solution for you needs; from defining and producing of the software, testing it in various environments, integrating it with your existing information processes and work flows, user training and manuals – all the way to maintenance and eventual updates.
Do You need help with choosing the best system for You? Need to know where and at what price to buy it?
Are You wondering about how to integrate new software into Your existing processes? Do You want to maximize the potential Your existing systems offer? Do You need to optimize Your databases?
We operate as a co-operation link and subcontractor in providing IT education. The trainers are competent and have wide and diverse work experience.
Some of our strong areas of expertise
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2014…
- Information storage technology, planning data storages
- SQL and implementation of databases
- Application and software testing
- Microsoft Access (+ Visual Basic for Applications), all versions
- Visual Basic 6.0 and newer
- IT-support and developing the support organisation
- Microsoft Office product family (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, …)
- Programming technique (pseudo programming)
- We can also do COBOL consulting
We construct the kind of applications, and consulting assemblies that best suit the needs of your company.
Our licensing policy is open. The customer may choose to obtain unprotected source codes and unlimited, company-specific access rights.
When necessary, all our products come with support.