22 years of experience
Multibase Oy is a private, small-scale IT company established in the beginning of 1996. Our main clientele consist of businesses in the areas of finance, insurance, and education. In addition to Finland, we have supplied our software to Denmark, Norway, and Luxembourg.
We are known for flexibility, reliability, versatility, and competent, enthusiastic team members who have mastered technology. We construct the kind of applications, and consulting assemblies that best suit the needs of your company.
Jyri Lehtonen, CEO
Up To Date
We are a member of Microsoft Partner Network -program. With this partnership we have always the latest application and software tools for development and testing environments at our disposal.
We are also a member of Microsoft Registered Partners -program.
More references »
- Workstation-oriented consulting/reporting systems
- Branch-specific applications
- Microsoft development tools
- Advanced Access applications
- Education and training
From single or networked applications for workstations to large database solutions and reporting systems to IT-education
- We are developing a secure Web service for our client using MS Visual Studio environment (ASP.NET MVC).
- We made an advanced solution for our client to produce e-invoices and direct payment billings in accordance with Finvoice standards.
More about our solutions »
We operate as a co-operation link and subcontractor in providing IT education. The trainers are competent and have wide and diverse work experience.
CEO Jyri Lehtonen has experience in education and its administration from almost 20 years from the ADP institute, KOP, company-specific courses, Helia.
More about our services »